- What information do we collect?
- How do we use your information?
- How do we protect visitor information?
- Do we use "cookies"?
- Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
- How can you opt-out, remove, or modify information that you have provided to us?
- Additional information.
What information do we collect?We collect information from you when you provide feedback, enter profile data, submit a contact us form, post comments, and send or respond to any other type of communication such as e-mail. Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them. We also receive and store click-stream data and other information about visits to our websites which may be combined with personal information you have provided. This information is used to analyze and improve the website experience. For more information see the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below. back to top
How do we use your information?We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect visitor information?We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. back to top
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. The term "outside parties" does not include Ag Connections, LLC. wholly-owned companies. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting Ag Connection's business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, aggregate non-personally identifiable visitor information (such as web site traffic statistics) may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. back to top
How can you opt-out, remove, or modify information that you have provided to us?To modify your e-mail communication preferences, login to your Profile page, or completely opt-out of receiving e-mail from us by dropping us a note at email@example.com. Your California Privacy Rights California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our visitors who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. back to top
- Children's Privacy Statement This children's privacy statement explains agconnections.com's practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information. This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties. We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site. Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site's online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
- Third party links In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
- Questions and feedback We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.